Monday, February 5, 2018

January Goal Update

A while back I posted about my 2018 goals.

Rob and I had one date this month.  We went to dinner.  I wasn't impressed with my food, but it was nice to be able have a conversation without tiny people 

I read 3 books this month (affililate links below).  Forever My Girl was raunchy, and that's not really my speed, but those parts aside I liked it.  I loved The Bookshop on the Corner and finished that in a day.  These is my Words only took a few days as well, and there are 2 more books that continue the saga of the main character so I look forward to reading those.



 I gave a box of baby clothes to a friend, and took 2 grocery bags to the thrift store.

I made bacon wrapped chicken for my new recipe. I only ate a few bites, but there were no leftovers so I take that as a good sign.   I also made sesame chicken, but I used a sauce pack for that so I don't know if that really counts.

I'm ahead on my reading plan for reading the bible in a year.

We haven't paid off a credit card yet, but maybe with tax money we will.

I haven't been great about cutting back on sweets.  I mean I've probably eaten less, but I've still eaten a lot if that makes sense.

Let's see how February goes!





No comments:

Post a Comment