Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Mallory ~45 Weeks~


Feeding: I don't know if she had chili before but she loved it when I gave it to her.


Sleep:
We had a few really hard nap days.  I'm learning that I really do need to be home and not expect her to nap on the go.  She will, but then it's only short naps and I can get her to take one good one at least if we are home. 

Misc:  
She's gotten really good at crawling this week.   Like with her belly off the floor.  I'd say she does that 60-70% of the time.  I didn't teach her how to do it because I wasn't in a hurry for her to learn. lol!

My best friend was in town and it was fun to see Mallory and her 'play' now that Mallory is bigger this time.

She loves crawling for the dishwasher and the refrigerator.

She's been curious about the Christmas tree but hasn't used it to stand up which was my biggest concern.  I don't care if she takes off the ornaments.













No comments:

Post a Comment