Sunday, July 17, 2016

Mallory: ~25 weeks~



Sleep:
Let's start here because night time sleep has been good.   On Monday night I put her in the crib for the first time.  My room get's so hot and she has a ceiling fan in hers.  I nursed her to sleep like usual, cuddled her for a bit, and then laid her in the crib.  She stayed sleeping and slept for 7 1/2 hours!!!  I was up every hour checking on her but whoa!

Then the next night she made it 30 minutes, but the next few nights were pretty good as well.

She has woken up around 5:30 all week though, so I should be getting to bed since I've been up since then, but I'm going to enjoy the quiet for a moment.

Nap times are terrible still.  I resorted to a car nap Tuesday, which also put Eleanor to sleep.





Feeding
Nursing sessions are getting stretched out a little.

She had carrots last week, and peas,  and then carrot and peas mixed together (gotta start slow).  Tonight I gave her half a mum mum because I was trying to finish dinner (she was right next to me and I was watching) but she did fine and loved it!

Misc:
She gave her first real laugh last night.  Like a giggle.  I melted, pulled out the phone and made Eleanor do what she was doing again to get Mallory to laugh.  How sweet is it that it was Eleanor that made her laugh first?  I mean I would have loved that honor, but I love that it was Eleanor because I love their bond.













No comments:

Post a Comment