Wednesday, July 27, 2016

6 Months: Mallory




She's mostly into size 6 month clothes.  A few 3 month onesies are fitting, and some 6 month is big but that's the size I put her in most. 

Diapers are size 2.  I'm almost out, but I think she isn't quite ready for 3's (I have plenty of 3's).

She's been nursing every 3-4 hours during the day and usually once at night, although sometimes I could technically consider it morning, but it's early morning. 

She's been eating jarred food for a few weeks, and while I've attempted some real food, banana & pasta she still can't pick it up well.  But she wants to.  Girl loves food!  I've given her mum mums and those were a hit. 

Night time sleep is better. Actually a lot better.  Some nights I nurse her to sleep and lay her down and she doesn't wake up!  Some nights she might wake up once.  She's usually up for the day between 5:30/6:30. Once I transitioned Mallory to the crib I noticed a big improvement.  I'm guessing she just needed some room to move. 

I told myself I wouldn't nurse her to sleep and I totally do.  It's just easier.

She hates naps.  Like won't do it.  Unless I'm holding her, or she's in the stroller or car seat.

She was weighed/measured on the 25th and she was a little under 15 lbs and I think 24 inches?

Mallory gives lots of smiles to most people but she is without a doubt a mama's girl.  It's sweet but being the only one who can comfort her is exhausting.

She's not very good at sitting up on her own but rolls all over the place.

Mallory is a morning person (makes sense because she is well rested).

She's finally given a few good belly laughs, but only a few times and only for Eleanor.

Mallory is very vocal and loud when she get's going.  Not necessarily mad, just loud

She puts anything and everything in her mouth.

She adores her big sister Eleanor, being outside, and when I lift her up in the air like an airplane.




No comments:

Post a Comment