Friday, June 3, 2016

Mallory ~19 weeks~


Second child problems for sure.  With Eleanor I was always so good about having these updates done the day her week changed.  With Mallory I'm considering it a good week when I take the picture on time (before the child goes to bed and I have to get them out of the rnp: Sorry Mallory!)

But really there isn't much that hasn't already been said and I do repeat myself weekly at this point.  I'll share it anyway though.

Breastfeeding:
I've said before that I'm not always comfortable nursing in public, but I have noticed myself not caring lately.  I mean obviously I do care, but at the same time it's really not a big deal and if someone doesn't like it they can look away.  Over the weekend I nursed uncovered almost entirely, except for one place and truthfully it was kind of nice to go in another room and have some downtime.  Otherwise I hate missing out on the fun.  

I've never had a problem in front of my family But I am becoming more comfortable in front of others.  I do sometimes give a heads up but so far no one has cared, or at least hasn't said anything to me. 

Sleep:
At least for naps anyway.

Misc:
Used sunscreen and bug spray (deet free) this weekend.  Her pedi okayed it, but I still don't love using it on her.  It's kind of necessary though with an older child. 













No comments:

Post a Comment