Friday, May 27, 2016

Mallory ~18 weeks~



Breastfeeding:  Still going fine  I nursed uncovered at the museum last weekend.  I don't have a problem when other women do it, and I have done it before, but generally I don't because I'm just not super comfortable with it.


Sleep:  She doesn't settle down for the night sometimes until 10 pm and then is up by 7 am.  Today was 6 am.  I am not a fan of the  6 am wakeup call. 
6 am!
She also doesn't nap, as I mention every week.  There have been a few desperate car naps. 

Misc.  She had her four month checkup yesterday.  So she's cranky today.  She's almost 24 inches, and just over 14lbs.  She has a 98% head.  No surprise there though. 

I need to go shopping for clothes for her.  Because Eleanor was in the 3-6 month size in winter time I have a limited amount of clothes that actually will work for 3-6 month summer.  It'd just stick her in onesies if I could but I don't even have many short sleeved ones.  I knew this would eventually be a problem with seasons. 


She's discovered her toes and loves to put them in her mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment