Friday, April 1, 2016

Mallory Update ~ 10 Weeks


Breastfeeding
She's been weird about it this week.  Not really refusing to nurse but fighting it a lot.  And it's at times she should be hungry.  Or she will nurse for literally 2 or 3 minutes.  I know as babies get older they get more efficient but that still seems off to me.  But she's having enough wet/dirty diapers so I don't worry too much (because honestly I'll always worry).


Sleep
Tuesday night she slept from 11 pm-4 am  (when I woke her), and then from 5 to 6:45.  So pretty good.  Wednesday she slept from 10:30 pm to 3:30 am (when I woke her), then until 7 ish. I attempted to feed her in bed and then she snoozed on me until about 8:30 (and Eleanor was sleeping this whole time too!)

Naps are hit or miss.  I'll try the crib for the morning one.  Sometimes she'll go for it, but not always.  Mid day is usually in the rnp or on me and then she just cat naps the rest of the afternoon/evening wherever she is. 

Misc.
Still giving more smiles; Rob's got some too.  

We visited the Easter bunny and she wasn't phased at all (where as Eleanor was terrified).













No comments:

Post a Comment