Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Round 2: 35 Weeks



How far along:  35 weeks!  Although I don't foresee this baby coming early at all, if it did we could have a baby in just a few weeks.  I'm getting a bit nervous now.

Baby Size: A baseball glove, a gallon of milk, a honeydew melon or a coconut


Weight:  Up a couple pounds.  Still fluctuating around the 30lb mark.

Symptoms:   


  • Reflux
  • Restless legs
  • Out of breath
  • Can't bend over
  • Achy and sore
  • Seeing stars/dancing lights if I bend over and then stand up.  This isn't a new one and it isn't that I'm even standing back up super fast.  It happened the other day when I bent over to pick up a stick. My doctor wasn't concerned when I mentioned it yesterday. 
  • Wild dreams
  • Nausea
  • Night sweats
  • I'm grumpy with Rob all the time. 
  • Lots of stomach pressure
  • Occasional kicks to the cervix


Maternity Clothes:  Tops are maternity.

Sleep:  Up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours at night.


OvXX7NosXS417eTGtKs9j7aF02sO17qv_lg.jpg
Cravings/Food Aversions:  I snack all the time, and eat a lot of chocolate.  Which explains some of the weight gain.  Yet I don't really ever feel hungry, and when I do eat I only eat small portions before I feel full. 


Belly Button:  Out


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  I think girl more than boy, but I bought a few cute boy outfits the other day and so now it must be a boy so he can wear them.

Name:   I think Rob is back to the girl name we decided on, but no middle name yet


Movement:  The baby had some quiet periods over the weekend, or it could have been that I was busy and just didn't notice it. 

Stretch Marks:  They are starting to be more obvious in places other than my belly (hips, back)

Best moment: Baby got a few toys for Christmas from my sister and niece and then I felt bad that I didn't even get anything for the baby.  Lol. 

Looking forward to:   Seeing Eleanor and this baby bond although I'm nervous about jealousy (see below)


Nervous about:  Eleanor's adjustment.  She was a bit jealous over Christmas when Rob was holding our nephew (who turned 1 yesterday!)  

The thought of two kids is starting to scare me a bit.

Nervous about not working because that means no income. 

What I miss:   Bending over, not being so cranky.


Labor signs:  Braxton Hicks.  I get them a lot. 

Appointments:  I had one yesterday.  They didn't do the GBS test like I thought/hoped because I didn't have Eleanor with me.  Otherwise it was a quick appointment; measuring on track and HR in the 150's.   Next one in two weeks


Misc.  I bought some more newborn diapers and size 1/2 (Sams club combines the sizes for their brand I guess) and I think I'm set on those for a few months (longer if we mix cloth in) and I got gas drops so I feel like I got something done. lol. 


To Get

  • New pump parts
  • Ring sling
  • Newborn diapers
  • Size 1 diapers 
  • Gripe water
  • A baby book
  • Receiving blankets (we used this as burp clothes)
  • New bibs
  • Pacifiers (just a few in the smallest size)
  • Some fleece sleepers
  • Gas drops
  • Petroleum Jelly
  • Hand sanitizer. 
To do:

  • Wash clothes/nursing pillow covers/car seat cover/rock n play cover/newborn cloth diapers
  • Check Snuza Battery
  • Hang up wall art, and shelving in Eleanor's big girl room
  • Clean closet in Eleanor's big girl room and move her clothes into there. 
I sneeze/peed for the first time this pregnancy last week so coming across this today was appropriate. rnovcZsj8FiEGsAx0fMragz4MFMBFlJF_lg.jpg

I got some new clothes for the baby.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always annoyed with Justin. He can do no right in my eyes. Haha. And I have those same dinosaur outfits. Can't wait to see if you're having a boy or girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete