Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Round 2: 26 weeks



How far along:  26 weeks!  So depending on when you consider 3rd trimester to start I'm either already in there or will be by the end of this week.

Baby Size: 





Weight:   I'm now up 20 lbs (137 total)

Symptoms:  


  • Restless legs
  • Sciatic nerve pain (which is slightly better but only because I'm lazy now)


Maternity Clothes:  Probably 80%

Sleep:  Usually 2  hour stretches when I'm lucky.  Restless legs make it really tough sometimes.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Fruit Loops are my jam lately, and I throw in a some mini marshmallows and it's all good!



Belly Button: I'm going to say out. 


Rings on or off: On

Gender:   Logically I say boy, but my gut says girl.  My gut doesn't scream girl like it did with Eleanor, but I do think girl more I suppose.

Name:  Boy name has been set for years, and I thought we had decided on a girl name but Rob decided he didn't love it the other day.  He'd still use it but doesn't love it.  I've suggested at least 100 names and he's said no to every.single.one. 


Movement:  The baby will go through long periods of inactivity and I naturally get worried.  And then it starts flip flopping and I feel much better. 


Stretch Marks:   I don't think I have any new ones, but still have ones from Eleanor. 

Best moment:  When the baby moves because then I don't get all nervous. 

Looking forward to:  Finding out who this little baby is. 


Nervous about:  Breastfeeding a newborn.  I mean I know I did it already and we got through those first few weeks and made it 22 months, but I can't remember how or what to do. LOL!

What I miss:  Not being so stressed out about if the baby is okay or not.


Labor signs:  Nope

Appointments:  November 5


Misc.  I think I'm going to do the glucose test Friday.  I'm nervous about it because last time I felt really sick and had hot flashes and got dizzy.  I'm going to have my dad babysit Eleanor because I can't imagine having to bring her and hope she doesn't run around the office and be all crazy while I'm feeling awful (but really she's a pretty good girl thankfully!)  Still I'd rather not worry about it. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the movement. I can't wait til it's near-constant so I don't have to worry as much. (Although then it'll start to annoy me. Haha.)

    I remember the same thing about nursing Lena. I wanted a refresher breastfeeding course! But it really did come back to me. And that's what the nurses/lactation consultants at the hospital are for!

    I have to do my glucose test at my next appointment - which will be 24 weeks. I thought it was early. 26 weeks makes more sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ordered the labs at my appointment earlier this month, but I just haven't been able to get in to do it because of work and not wanting to bring Eleanor.

      I totally plan on taking advantage of the nurses and the spectrum support group again this time.

      Delete