Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Round 2: 24 Weeks



How far along:  24 weeks

Baby Size:   A pack of oreos, a can of wd-40 or a cantaloupe.



Weight:  Up about 17 lbs

Symptoms:   


  • Wild dreams
  • Emotions off the chart
  • Sciatic nerve pain
  • So forgetful
  • Clumsy


Maternity Clothes:  Yes.  Most of my tops are maternity and except for sweatpants and leggings its all maternity bottoms.

Sleep:  Up every 2 hours, give or take.  It's been horrible lately because Eleanor has been sick.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Why do I want all the junk food?

Belly Button:  It's quite shallow.  It will be out in the next few weeks or month I'm sure.


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  This week I'm saying boy.  Really though I'm finding the surprise to be exciting.

Name:  Boy yes, girl probably.  I've never heard anyone say anything bad about Eleanor's name.  Even strangers have told me they love it.  I'm putting pressure on myself to name another girl like that. 


Movement:  Lots more, especially when I'm laying down at night.  I felt outside movement for the first time over the weekend. 


Stretch Marks: Yes and they are getting darker. 

Best moment: Viability week! 

Looking forward to:   Rob and Eleanor feeling the baby move.


Nervous about:  Having 2 small children in public.  I had to take Eleanor to the doctor yesterday because she's had a high fever for days and I had to bring the little one I watch (12 months).  So I was scrambing with two small children to get there, they were waaay behind and it was lunchtime/naptime so that played into it but still.  I was so stressed out because Eleanor was freaking out on the doctor and I also have another child there. 

What I miss:  Wearing Eleanor comfortably.  I've had her up on my back lately because of her being so cranky but it's not comfortable for long periods of time.


Labor signs: Nope

Appointments:  November 5th I think 


Misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment