Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Round 2: 22 weeks



How far along:   22 weeks

Baby Size:  Papaya or a box of mac n cheese.





















Weight:  Up a pound from last week; About 12 pounds total.

Symptoms:  


  • Gas pains
  • Sciatic nerve pain
  • Wild wild dreams
  • Lack of patience with Rob.


Maternity Clothes:  Mostly maternity tops, and almost all bottoms.  I just got some lularoe leggings in and I am loving them!

Sleep:  Up every hour and a half to two hours

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Trying to cut back on the sweets.  I've had a few days this week where what sounds good at the time no longer is appealing once it's made.

Belly Button:  Still in


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  Lately I lean more towards girl, but there are some days I am convinced it's a boy.  I did have a dream last night it was a girl though.  


If I ask Eleanor she will almost always say girl.

Name:  Yes to boy, maybe to girl?


Movement: Yep!  No kicks but lots of thumping and bumping.  The other day Eleanor was in bed with us after she woke up and she was giggling so loud and the baby was giving me some strong movements. 


Stretch Marks: The ones on my belly are darkening already. 

Best moment:  Feeling more movement.

Looking forward to:  Viability in 2 weeks!


Nervous about: Being off of work and having no income (other than Rob's)

What I miss:  Holding Eleanor without being uncomfortable.


Labor signs:  Nope

Appointments:   Next week, on the 7th which is also Eleanor's birthday!


Misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment