Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Round 2: 19 weeks



How far along:  19 weeks

Baby Size:  Sunglasses, a softball, a hot dog, or a mango. 



Weight:  Apparently I gained 2lbs this last week.   I'm blaming it on being limited on what I can eat because of  my tooth issues so I ate whatever I could, and also feeling nauseous afterwards and not exercising plus the holiday weekend.  So not my fault...lol.   That puts me up about 8 lbs total.

Symptoms:  


  • I don't know if this is pregnancy related or not, but I have no patience with Rob.  His jokes aren't funny and I'm so sensitive to everything he does or says it seems like.
  • Also, my bowels, have been uh more active lately

Maternity Clothes: Yes.  Some of my regular shirts still fit but I'm wearing maternity ones because I got bored of the clothes I had.

Sleep:  It is better, but still not great really.  I don't wake up every hour anymore.  It's every 2 hours.

Cravings/Food Aversions:    I really wanted onion rings (the deep fried greasy kind) the other day.  Problem was that I had my wisdom teeth out so eating them with my front teeth was tough, but they were worth it. 



Not my picture, but just like these. 


Belly Button:  In


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  Maybe a boy?  I don't know.  Sometimes I see boy when  I picture it and sometimes girl.

Name:  Boy yes, Girl maybe?



Movement:  Yes.  At least I think so.  It feels twitchy at times, but it was right around the time I did with Eleanor.  So I'm pretty confident it's movement.   None of this happening yet. 



Stretch Marks:  None that I didn't already have

Best moment: Feeling real movement.  Getting the results from the screening and finding out it was normal.  The chance of down syndrome is 1/1,100, Trisomy 18 is less than 1/10,000 as is a neural tube defect.   I know that the blood work doesn't test for everything so there could still be problems, but I feel a little better.  


Looking forward to:  The anatomy scan Friday


Nervous about:  Appointment tomorrow and the anatomy scan Friday.  



What I miss:   Not worrying about everything, and being anxiety free.


Labor signs:  Nope

Appointments:   Tomorrow for a prenatal appointment (It's been 5 weeks) and the Anatomy Scan Friday.


Misc.  I got my wisdom teeth out and I'm so glad.  The pain was actually pretty minimal and I only took a Tylenol once and a norco once and that was it.  I still have some sensitivity on the side where they took out the bottom and the top but it's better.  I wish I would have done it years ago, but I was nervous about it and the cost.  

Last night I had a dream that we found out at the anatomy scan that it was twins.  We still stayed team green and it ended up being two girls.  I'm not really worried about a surprise baby showing up at this point (3 ultrasounds with just one little baby already), but I was still like uh, what if....?


1 comment: