Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Round 2: 18 weeks



How far along: 18 weeks

Baby Size:  Sweet potato  




















Weight:   Up about 6lbs

Symptoms:  
Peeing all the time at night.  It's pee, lay down, get up, pee lay down and sometimes this repeats for an hour and a  half. 


Maternity Clothes:  Yes, mostly bottoms are maternity because I can't button jeans.

Sleep:  Terrible, but that's in part due to tooth pain (see below)

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Nothing really that I have to have, lots of things that don't sound good at all.

Belly Button:  In


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  I'm leaning toward a boy this week.   We found out at 18 weeks that Eleanor was a girl, but going team green this time is making me anxious and excited.

Name:  I am probably going to let Rob have the girl name he wants, even though I don't love the meaning, boy we have already


Movement: I think so.  I felt Eleanor at 18 weeks 2 days for the first time.  I am thinking I feel her but sometimes I feel movement by where the waistband of my pants are so I wondered if it was just that adjusting. I know that sounds so ridiculous. 


Stretch Marks: Yes, from Eleanor

Best moment:  My sister gave me a ton of boy clothes, maternity clothes and baby things.  I have to store all the boy clothes, and I don't have room really, but couldn't say no in case this is a boy. 

Looking forward to:  Seeing baby next week. 


Nervous about: Appointments next week, getting my teeth removed (see misc.)

What I miss:  Feeling like I got enough sleep


Labor signs:  Nope

Appointments:  September 10 for prenatal checkup and September 11 for anatomy scan


Misc. Honestly I'm miserable.  I'm having pain from my wisdom teeth and they need to come out.  I wanted them out earlier this year.  I did the panoramic x-rays and paid $120 for them, waited well over a month for a consult with an oral surgeon in March and then paid $70 for that.  Then waited four more months to find out it would cost me $750 to get all 3 out.   And at some point in that time frame I got pregnant which set me back more.    I really am nervous about this because of the pregnancy.  



But I'm getting them out tomorrow.   And because of the pregnancy they can't use sedation.  This means that I don't need someone to bring me making logistics easier,  it also means that it's actually going to cost significantly less (like half the cost), but I'm not sure if they are doing all 3 or just the 2 that bug me now.  The downside is that I will hear all the noises. 

18 weeks with Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment