Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Round 2: 15 weeks





How far along:   15 weeks

Baby Size:  A travel size deodorant, 


Weight:  Anywhere between 4-5 pounds gained.

Symptoms:  C
ramping/stretching, random bouts of exhaustion, and the wild dreams


Maternity Clothes: Some shirts

Sleep:  It's gotten a little better.  Instead of waking up every hour, it's every one and a half to two hours.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  No cravings, lots of things don't sound good.

Belly Button: In


Rings on or off:  On

Gender: 25 more weeks until we find out!

Name:  Nothing if this is a girl; we have our boy name from Eleanor


Movement:  I had a few moments that were like, was that a baby, or just my belly settling.  lol.  Pretty sure it was just my belly.  It's to early right?


Stretch Marks:  Still what I have from Eleanor, but I feel like they are getting darker already

Best moment:  Hearing the heartbeat last week. 

Looking forward to:  The anatomy scan in a month, feeling real movement from the baby.


Nervous about:  Work and how that's going to be.  I am taking 4 months off (one before the baby and 3 after) but Eleanor will be just 2 1/2, the little girl I watch 1 1/2 and then a 3 month old.  I watch the little girl close to 45 hours a week (over 4 days).  

What I miss:  Sleep


Labor signs:  Nope

Appointments:  Prental on September 10 and Anatomy Scan on September 11


Misc.   My appointment went fine last week. It is always a relief to hear that heartbeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment