Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Round 2: 14 Weeks




How far along:   14 weeks

Baby Size: 



Weight:  By this mornings weight I was up 3 1/2 pounds, but it varies depending on when I weigh myself so it's between 3 1/2 and 5 pounds

Symptoms:  
Still nauseous, cramping/stretching, random bouts of exhaustion


Maternity Clothes:  I've started mixing in a few maternity tops.  It's not so much that I need them, but that I'm bored with the clothes I have.

Sleep:  It's gotten a little better.  Instead of waking up every hour, it's every one and a half to two hours.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  No cravings, lots of things don't sound good.

Belly Button: In


Rings on or off:  On

Gender:  The other day I had a dream the baby was a boy, last week I dreamt it was a girl so I don't know.

Name:  Nothing if this is a girl; we have our boy name from Eleanor


Movement:  Nope


Stretch Marks:  Still what I have from Eleanor

Best moment:  I don't really have one specific moment, but I pulled out the newborn diapers for Eleanor to use with her dolls and I was so excited for cute baby fluff!

Looking forward to:  Hearing the heartbeat tomorrow


Nervous about: Appointment tomorrow.  The what if's get to me?

What I miss:  Not worrying about every twinge etc....


Labor signs:  Nope

Appointments:  Tomorrow 


Misc.  Another girl on my birth month board just lost her baby (the baby stopped growing a few weeks ago) and she was only week behind me and that stuff freaks me out.  I know my baby has grown, I've seen the heartbeat several times, but my mind always goes there.  I can't help it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment