Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Round 2: 12 weeks






How far along:  12 weeks

Baby Size:  A chicken nugget

Weight:  120

Symptoms:   
Nausea, cramping and my brain is mush lately.  I am so forgetful. 


Maternity Clothes:  No but some of my pants are getting snug.

Sleep:   I'm not really sure what that is anymore

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I have been eating oatmeal for breakfast since milk/dairy isn't working so well for me.

Belly Button:  In


Rings on or off:  On, but I only wear my rings when I leave the house

Gender:   I don't know.  I picture 2 girls, but I'm nervous if I convince myself it's a girl and it's a boy I'll be disappointed.  Well not disappointed, still thrilled, but I'll just have to adjust my mindset which is fine really.

Name:  Yes to boy, no to girl


Movement: No


Stretch Marks:  Lots from Eleanor

Best moment: 12 weeks is almost out of first trimester (I go by 13 weeks) and that's kind of exciting to me!

Looking forward to:   The nausea passing


Nervous about:   The Nt Scan Friday.  I'm excited to see baby, but paranoid something is wrong.  Although not in the advanced maternal age zone, I will be 30 when this baby is born so risks just increase with age.

What I miss:   Sleep.  I've always been a terrible sleeper but it's just getting worse.


Labor signs: No

Appointments:   July 24 (Friday) for the nt scan, August 6 is a regular prenatal checkup


Misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment