Monday, October 6, 2014

The Eleanor Update: 52 Weeks



This is going to be my last weekly update.  That's going to be weird for me. I've spent almost two years doing pregnancy updates and then updates on Eleanor.  

Feeding:
I gave her a plain waffle and she ate the entire thing one morning.  I get in a rut of just feeding her cheerios so I thought I'd try it and since she liked it I know have something else to try.

She had cake at her party on Saturday (I'll get a birthday recap up later this week), but it was a hit. 

I think I've managed to stretch feedings to the 4 hour mark for the most part.

Sleep:
Wednesday night she slept for 10 hours without waking, was up for 3ish and then slept 2 hours).

Saturday night she slept 9-7, and last night she slept until almost 5 am.  Then she didn't go back down until almost 6:30, but slept in until 9:30 almost.

Sleeping through the night hasn't happened much lately so it was a nice change.

Misc:
Tooth number four popped through yesterday.

She's talking more- as in I can understand and pick out words more.  Sometimes I think I hear words and phrases and think that's just me thinking she's a genius but then others hear it and I'm even more sure she is.  My mom heard her say 'thank you' at the same time I did.














No comments:

Post a Comment