Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Remembering the babies

pregnancy&infantlossawarenessmonth

Today is national pregnancy and infant loss day.  So many women don't talk about this though so it's likely someone you know has been affected by this - 1/4 pregnancies end in loss. 

I'm so blessed to have my rainbow baby. A rainbow baby is a baby born after a loss.  A coming through the storm if that makes sense.


 I've talked about it before but prior to being pregnant with Eleanor I had two pregnancies that ended. (first loss & second loss)  Despite the fact that they ended early, I still loved those babies.

I don't play the what if game often because I know that if I had those babies I wouldn't have Eleanor, and despite how it hurt to lose not one, but two pregnancies, two months in a row I wouldn't change a thing.

So if you have had to suffer the loss of a child I'm sorry.  I truly am.  I get it. I hope that you can finally someday somehow get your rainbow baby


No comments:

Post a Comment