Monday, September 1, 2014

The Eleanor Update: 47 weeks

My sisters birthday is today thus the onesie choice :)














Feeding:
She tired and liked meatloaf. I bought these Gerber cookies for her to snack on and she liked them.

We bought blackberries and she liked those as well.  She loved the pizza we had and was a little unsure about the cucumbers but didn't like pickles.

Misc:
She was sick last week but is better now (I however have been dealing with a head cold/allergies/whatever) for almost a week.

She's getting better at standing unassisted.  It's still very sporadic, but she can go maybe 5 seconds.

She's been loving her little ball pit this week.  I set it up earlier this summer but she was kind of whatever about it, but now she climbs in and out of it a lot.


We had a playdate this week.  I met them (the boy is a week younger than Eleanor I think) at the breastfeeding group I went to when she was little.  Then we saw each other at the babywearing group over the summer and upon chatting learned we lived less than 2 miles apart.  It was great to get some adult interaction and since our babies are at the same stage it was good to get them together as well.


Sleep:
For the most part her naps are better, but with the holiday weekend and being out an about her sleep as been seriously disturbed and I am tired.

She's been going to bed later than normal and trying to not nap all day.  I don't know if the nap thing is maybe her transitioning into one nap, but I think she still needs two.


No comments:

Post a Comment