Monday, April 7, 2014

The Eleanor Update: Week 26


26 weeks and we are officially halfway to a year.  This update will be a little shorter because I'm working on the 6 month (sob) update.

Breastfeding:
Still having some latch issues.  I don't think it's going to change, and as I've mentioned before I'm not willing to stop so I'm just dealing with the pain.

Her nursing sessions have been pretty short this week and while she generally doesn't go more than 2 1/2 hours, there have been a few cases where she went 3 hours. I'm trying to stretch them out a little bit. 

Sleep:
I'm starting to feel like a broken record. It's good.  It's bad.  It's good. It's okay.  It's bad again. It's okay. 
Thursday night she slept from 11 pm - 6:45 in her crib.  She didn't wake up once. 
Friday night she slept from 9 pm -12:45 in her crib, nursed, back in crib until 5 am, nursed again and then was basically up until she napped on me from 8-9.

Misc:
She's been super clingy this week and I feel like I've gotten nothing done.  If I walk out of her sight, or even out of her reach she whines.  











No comments:

Post a Comment