Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up 2/1/14

1) So this week I was supposed to work (I did work last Friday) Monday-Thursday (this Friday was a 1/2 day for the girls so I knew that I wouldn't be working).  Because of snow days Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday and an appointment cancellation on Thursday I didn't work at all.

2) Last week I won a $50 off a $50 purchase of P&G products at Babies R Us.  While I use cloth sometimes, Rob doesn't and we really didn't have that many size 2 diapers so I knew what I was using that coupon for.  The Babies R Us isn't super close, but I had planned to go out there, look around (since I had gift cards as well) and then go to the breastfeeding support group.  Of course I would be running late, and I didn't want to go after the group because we were supposed to get some snow and more cummy weather.  So I spent a total of about 5-10 minutes there.  I went to Mcdonald's because it was right by babies r us and then sat in the back seat of the car in the parking lot scarfing it down.  I got all these diapers for under $3, but I used the gift card so really it was free!




3) Again, because I know I complain all the time, but this weather is crazy.  This artic blast/polar vortex can leave and be gone.   I don't ever remember a winter like this.  And of course I would have a tiny baby and not want to leave the house unless necessary.  So if there are more little babies in our future I will do my best to not have a fall/winter baby (although you can't plan this really.  Had I not had my previous losses I would have had a late spring/early summer baby).  I guess I never really understood cabin fever.

4) I learned last night that 2 glasses of soda with caffeine makes Eleanor stay up for 5 hours.  I also learned that sleep deprivation will cause me to knock a brand new roll of toilet paper into the toilet and then have to fish it out of pee water and throw it away.  Thankfully it wasn't the last one.

5) So basically me week consisted of me staying home almost every day.  I was in need of fresh air and a break one night so I decided to get gas in my car (which I did need to do) just to get out.  It was probably -10 below windchill but it was free time!  lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment