Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Military families on the move

We aren't a military family, but do know several who are and felt this was worth sharing.




Source

I've only moved 3 times in 28 years.  From my parents house to an apartment with my best friend, then back to my parents and then to the house Rob and I live in.  All 3 places where within just a few miles of one another in the same town, but coordinating schedules and help was tough.

Doing it every few years, if not more often, to places you've never been (and having to coordinate everything before ever arriving) seems near impossible, but it's a reality for many military families.

For more resources on various programs and benefits for military families visit Military Family or for  more specific moving tips from a been there done that mom, visit The military move.




No comments:

Post a Comment