Sunday, October 27, 2013

Kleenex Cottonelle Wipes

Talking about bathroom habits isn't the most exciting thing, and it's personal, but it's just one of those things that everyone does.

I was given the chance to try out the new cottonelle wipes shortly before giving birth.  I thought that they would be perfect for post partum.  I wound up having the c-section so I didn't think that I would use them as much, but I have used them more than I thought I would.   I like to joke that baby girl and I each have our own wipes.



I do feel kind of silly using wipes sometimes, but they have helped me and are much more gentle than toilet paper. 

I would recommend them not just for momma's who gave birth, but for everyone who sometimes needs a little extra clean feeling. 





No comments:

Post a Comment