Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up 9/21

This week was kind of a slow week so this update is super short.

1)  I got two of my prizes this week.  I won a bottle of baby magic no rinse wash that arrived and a $100 amazon gift card.

I didn't win anything this week.  I did however get a $25 pay pal credit from swagbucks that I earned. I also earned a $2 mp3 credit to amazon which I received and a $5 starbucks gift card (earned, not received) from nexercise.  And I earned $4 (not received yet) from pollbuzer for paypal.

You can learn more and signup for those sites using links in this post.

2) Tuesday was my birthday, and my dad's.  I met Rob for lunch, and then went to my weekly doctors appointment.  Later in the day we went to my parents and had cake and ice cream.  It was really low key and I was happy with that.  Rob got me a bunch of mini candy bars; he probably bought a pack of every kind the store had, and he had my car painted (I posted about that last week).



c227dbda8af68139e9d9bd8072a4e95e32d50efdf8657ab476






No comments:

Post a Comment