Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me 9/16

1. September 15th was Chicken Lover's day - what is your favorite way to prepare chicken?
I like chicken fajitas.  Since getting pregnant chicken has been an aversion of mine so I really haven't eaten it since January.    I actually would make chicken often because it's cheap and easy to prepare.  I usually make something in the crockpot, because chicken kind of is gross feeling. 

These sound good though.





2. It is 99 days until Christmas... what are you planning to ask Santa for?
New couches.  Our hand me down couches are disgusting.  They are stained, ripped, the cushions are misshapen and I am embarrassed by them.  I'd love something like this.
Or
3. How long should company stay?
No more than 4 or 5 days, and then I would want my house back

4. What do you consider to be a long trip?
I'm a homebody, so anything more than 3 nights is enough for me.  I like to go and see new places, but I also really like my own bed. And that usually wins. 

4 comments:

  1. New couches sound wonderful.We got a new one this summer because company was coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing best friends don't count as company :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the furniture in your first picture. That is the style that I've been drooling over, too. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete