Saturday, July 27, 2013

Baby Comfy Nose Review

Earlier this year there was an image circulating the internet of one of those blue bulb syringes that had been cut open and was filled with mold.

Gross right?  So at that point I began looking into alternative nasal aspirators to use with baby girl who is due in less than 10 weeks (side note: how is that even possible?). 

When I was given the chance to review the baby comfy nose I knew it could be the product I was looking for. 

The baby comfy nose uses regular tissue instead of more expensive filters, and uses your own suction power which eliminates the need for batteries. 

You can buy the baby comfy nose as well as extra nose & mouth pieces and tubing here.  The starter kit is $14.95 and the extra pieces are 4.99.

This product is dishwasher safe.  I love things that are dishwasher safe!

The pouch keeps the pieces together in the dishwasher. 

The assembled product.  The funnel piece in the middle is what goes into your mouth. 

Since baby girl isn't here yet, I tested it out on myself.  And it works.  I might not have gotten much out of it, but I didn't have as much to suck out as a baby would (although had I tested it during cold/flu season that may have been different)

I would recommend this to all new moms and moms to be (and even moms who aren't new to the game).  It would make a fantastic baby shower gift. 

From what I've experienced and heard though from those who are already parents, a product that works quickly and effectively with babies is worth whatever it costs.   For the price of this, which is comparable to similar products, it's worth it.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.







No comments:

Post a Comment