Tuesday, July 9, 2013

28 weeks

I had a interesting weekend. In case you missed yesterdays post about my visit to the hospital you can read about it here.

How far along:  28 weeks

Baby Size: 

Weight:  Up 1.5 lbs this week for a total of 21.5

Symptoms:  
Lots of back pain


Maternity Clothes:  I noticed last week I was already outgrowing some of my clothes.  Sad sad day for me.  Jean shorts don't fit me because I have fat thighs now.  I'm on the search for more dresses and skirts.

Sleep:  Some nights I can avoid restless leg, and other nights it awful.

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Still dairy issues, loving sweets or fruit.

Belly Button: In


Rings on or off: They are getting pretty snug.

Gender:  Girl

Name:  Eleanor Rose

28 weeks, out of the shower and
running behind.

Movement: I'm feeling her more on the right side.  Not as much as the left but until recently I hadn't at all. 


Stretch Marks: Still haven't seen any. 

Best moment: We were given another awesome stroller from a friend.  I think I'm going to become a stroller fanatic. 

Looking forward to:  Baby showers, hitting 30 weeks (3/4 done!)

What I miss:  Bending over.


Labor signs: I had a few contractions over the weekend. 

Appointments:  This morning I have my 28 week checkup


Misc.  Feeling like I should be doing something to get ready for her, but I don't want to wash her clothes or bedding because I would wash them again in a few months. 

2 comments:

  1. I remember loving dresses when I was this pregnant, for the freedom - everything else felt so constricting ;)

    Tissue Salt Number 8 - Mag Phos helps wonderfully for restless legs and is completely natural - take 10 tabs in half a cup of hot water and sip slowly, holding it in your mouth. Your legs will calm down immediately :)

    Thanks for linking up with the <a href="http://www.africanbabiesdontcry.com/2013/07/the-tuesday-baby-link-up-week-39.html”>Tuesday Baby Link-Up</a>! :) Please come back on Tuesday to see if you were featured :)

    Christine
    www.africanbabiesdontcry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    I am stopping by to wish you congratulations, and thank you for linking up with us at the Mommy Monday Blog hop! I hope you link up week after week and share your beautiful pregnancy stories and be an inspiration to others.

    For the restless leg syndrome, you are lacking potassium in your diet. More potassium. More and more and more water. I drank 18 glasses a day my entire pregnancy. You can never been too hydrated. It's good way to keep your bag of waters level up in the later stages.

    ReplyDelete