Friday, June 14, 2013

Week one back to work, check!

This week marked my first week back to work and I am exhausted. I'm enjoying both of my jobs though.

One of the jobs involves watching kids I watched for 5+ years, but it ended last summer when they went back to school.   The job is great because it was easy to fall back into a pattern and routine and the kids and I are familiar with one another.

The other is a family member of a family member and I am enjoying that one as well.  It takes a little bit more to figure out the kids personalities and quirks, but it's a change and I like it so far.

It's nice feeling like I am finally able to help financial, little as it may be, and it's nice to get out of the house although it leaves me no time for doing my internet earning sites and contest entering.  I am making money though so I suppose it's okay.  I do love getting free stuff though.  :)

I'll have the month of September to relax and finish up things, and then I'm hoping to be able to hold off until after the holidays to find  a job.

When I left work today this is how I felt.  TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment