Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I’m a Cascade #MyPlatinum Ambassador!

I am participating in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own.
Cascade

I hate doing dishes.  Even with a dishwasher it is my most dreaded chore, and I know I've mentioned it before. I don't mind laundry (I won't let Rob wash my clothes because I'm so particular), dusting, vacuuming etc... Looking at a sink full of dishes makes me cringe.  I'll even move the dishes to one side which overflows so that they aren't taking up both sides. 

When I was given the opportunity to review this product I was excited.  I like to think I don't need to pre-rinse them and I don't think I should have to, but with some things it is a necessity because we don't run the dishwasher everyday.   That goulash I made last week would have been a nightmare had I not soaked it beforehand. 

I usually buy the store brand or the cheapest powder detergent so trying these will be something new. 

This post will be the first in a series of posts about the product.  Cascade is also running a "my platinum  contest on instagram where you can win prizes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment