Friday, May 31, 2013

Dr. Scholl's gel inserts review

(I received this product to review, all opinions are my own)

I was recently given the opportunity to review Dr. Scholl's gel inserts for women, and was kind of excited about it.
.
Being pregnant my feet just naturally hurt more, but being that it's summer time I want to get out and walk more.  I had to give up my favorite cheap-o flip flops last summer finally because they had no support, and switched to sandals and tennis shoes more often to prevent more foot issues. 

When they finally arrived in the mail I opened them up and was quite ready to test them out.  I had to cut them to fit my shoes, but they are marked with a size guide so you know where to cut.  I accidentally cut one a size to small, but I haven't felt like it's been an issue.  

They were a little tough to fit into my shoes, but I'm sure that's just so they stay snug and don't slip around when you are putting on and taking off the shoes. 


So far I have no complaints about them and would recommend them.  They definitely have helped with some of the pain in my feet and I can walk farther than I used to be able to.  

There were a few times after running errands for a few hours my feet would just hurt with every step I took, and I'd have to bug Rob for a foot massage, and I haven't needed to since.  I still do because I still love me a great foot massage, but I don't have to because I am in pain. 

Some facts about them. 

DR. SCHOLL’S® MASSAGING GEL® INSOLES:

  • Double the comfort in your shoes for those with foot discomfort
  • Feature a Dual Wave Design — soft blue gel cushions and provides superior shock absorption, while firmer purple gel offers added support
  • Fit comfortably in everyday shoes
  • Come in men’s sizes 8–13 and women’s sizes 6–10
  • Sell for a suggested retail price of $12.99
  • Can be found in the foot care aisle of most drugstores, grocery stores and discount mass retailers
  • Offer a money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk in trying them!









No comments:

Post a Comment