Tuesday, April 16, 2013

16 weeks down

I'm pretty sure I need this shirt :)
















How far along:  16 weeks

Baby Size:  Avocado or a small stud finder. 

Weight:  126.2, up almost 2 1/2lbs from last week, and 3 1/2 total.  I'd have been surprised if it hadn't gone up.  I ate a lot this last week.  Probably because I went to the grocery store and had options.

Symptoms:  


  • I still get nauseated when I don't wear my seabands
  • A lot of cramping in the lower stomach, I think that's RLP.
  • Wanting to eat all the time
  • My gums were bleeding, but I am not very good about flossing so that might be why ::hangs head in shame::

Maternity Clothes:  No, I tired on a pair of jeans that I washed that had the fully belly panel.  They were so lose. Guess I need a belly first.

Sleep:  Still up all night every night, except for last night (only up twice; normal for me)

Cravings/Food Aversions:  I'm at the point where if I see a commercial or something on tv then of course it sounds good.  I'm usually to lazy to leave the house and go find it though, so I settle for what is in the house.

Belly Button: In


Rings on or off: On

Gender:  Still unsure.  I guess I learn more towards girl, but I just really don't have any vibes

Name:  Rob decided to waver on the girl name, maybe I mentioned that last week, so while I still like our girl choice, I've been looking for other names.


Movement: Not yet, but sometimes I try to be still and see if anything feels different, but I still think it's way to early.  I don't expect to feel anything for a few weeks at least.


Best moment: Yesterday was a fantastic day!  Not only was it our 2nd wedding anniversary (see lots of pictures here), but our nephew came 2 weeks early and was born. 

Looking forward to:  Finding out what baby is, feeling the baby, and looking pregnant.

What I miss:  Sleep, sleeping next to Rob.  He sleeps in the guest room.  I don't blame him, but I miss him.  Although he did sleep in our bed last night, and I actually was only up a few times.  I slept a lot better with him there.


Labor signs: Nope

Appointments:  A/s in 2 weeks, regular checkup in 4 weeks. 


Misc.  I had my 16 week appt this morning.  Hearing the heartbeat was a relief (I don't know why I still worry).  It was in the 160's. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pic - you are looking so well despite the lack of sleep! It's always so great to hear the heartbeat :-)

    Thanks so much for sharing at The Friday Baby Shower , Alice x

    ReplyDelete