Monday, April 8, 2013

15 weeks already?!?



How far along:  15 weeks

Baby Size: A baseball or a naval orange.

Weight:  123.6.  I actually lost weight this last week.  I'm up less than a pound total.  I'm developing some sort of bump.  It's not a cute baby bump, but it's rounding out and I notice it is bigger in the evening.

Symptoms:  


  • I'm starting to get what I think is round ligament pain in my lower stomach area. 
  • Sleep is horrible still (see below)
  • Nausea hasn't gone away.  It's better, but sometimes I just get hit with it and have to go lay down right away. 


Maternity Clothes: I washed a pair or jeans and top that were given to me. I think I will be wearing them soon.

Sleep:   Horrible. Last night I got an almost 3 hour stretch for the first time in a week and a half.  I was still up 5 times.  Usually I'm up at least 6 times a night and until last night I haven't even slept a 2 hour stretch in the last week and a half.

Cravings/Food Aversions:   I really wanted pizza last weekend.  I tried calling places Friday for lunch and nothing was open yet.  I cried.  Then I ate waffles which were not the same thing at all.  Rob's grandparents took us out for dinner that night and I got my pizza at the restaurant   I ate a piece and a half and was done and now I don't want it again.  


I stole a few sips of Rob's Mt.Dew Sunday.  I really miss pop that has caffeine, like diet coke etc..  I cut out caffeine even before getting pregnant, but I want it now.  That was the first time I have had it (and I only took 2 small sips) since Christmas time.

Belly Button:  In


Rings on or off: On

Gender: Not sure yet, 3 more weeks!

Name: Rob has been saying all along that we have the names chosen, but this week he started to waver on the girl name.  He really likes the nickname and I really like the full version.   I don't really want to think about it until after we find out what the sex is since it may not even be an issue. 

I think we are good on the boy name. 

Movement: Not yet.  I think it's to early, and I'm not sure I would know if I felt it anyway.


Best moment: Baby getting it's first gift (End of this post)

Looking forward to:  My sister is due at the end of this month and I can't wait to meet my new nephew and get baby snuggles.

What I miss:  Soda & sleep


Labor signs: Nope, Nothing for at least 20 weeks. 

Appointments: Next week is my 16 week checkup, and in 3 weeks the anatomy scan.  I can't wait for Rob to see the baby again.  He has seen the pictures from 8 and 12 weeks, but hasn't actually seen the baby via ultrasound since 6 weeks. 


Misc. Rob got the wallpaper border up in the baby's room.  I think it's to early to do things, because then I know I will want to redo them if we have all this time, but when I walk by and see it up, it makes me smile.


Rob & I as newborns.  

4 comments:

  1. Yay for your will power on giving up caffeine. I failed miserably at that while pregnant, now, before pregnancy haha. I hope the next three weeks fly by for you. I remember going nuts the last couple of weeks before my anatomy scan. I am such a planner and needed to know if the baby was a boy or girl.
    Just stopping by from Tuesday Baby. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll make it to the end of this pregnancy without drinking more than a few sips of soda. I'm sure I could do it, but I don't think I want to. I initially didn't want to find out the sex of the baby, but my husband really wanted to, so I said okay, and now I'm really excited about it.

      Delete
  2. Hi!! New follower here, I found you on the UBP13! Your blog is absolutely amazing and congratulations!! I am a new blogger and hope you can come by and follow me at www.mybutterflyhaus.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovely new born pictures!

    Thanks so much for sharing at the Friday Baby Shower - Alice x

    ReplyDelete