Monday, March 4, 2013

31 day blog challenge-March 4

I feel like I am only blogging my weekly pregnancy updates and occasionally another post throughout this week.  I hope that these prompts are going the help me.  I tend to think I need something great or elaborate to write about, but really I can just keep it simple.  
Day 4- When we were kids my mom used to golf in a Wednesday night league.  My dad would take us to the Corner Bar and we would get hot dogs at the walk up window and go to the dam (about a block away) and eat them and watch the water and the fishermen.  I was always afraid I was going to fall in the water.  There are rails, obviously, I don't know why I thought this.   My dad will still go there for hot dogs when he is in the area and he usually will call me and tell me he has some.  

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely memory. Sometimes it's the little things that make us happy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete