Monday, February 18, 2013

Double Whammy

So the all day sickness started last week.  I feel okay at times and other times all I can do is lay down in bed.

Then yesterday the coughing started.  Last night I probably slept 3 or 4 hours.  From 11:30-8:30.  I tried vapor rub on my chest and my feet.  I tried cough drops, and a nose strip (which didn't stay on my nose).  I ate freezy pops at 2 in the morning.  Elevating my head just made me have a sore neck.

I am so thankful I have the day off today, because it will be spent in bed.  I had plans to do laundry and dishes, and vacuum and etc..., but I'm not sure that will be happening.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Kell! I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon! You and your little bean are in my prayers at church every week! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete