Tuesday, February 5, 2013

6 weeks today

I'm still nervous, but I'm operating on the whole pregnant until proven otherwise.


How far along:  6 weeks


Baby Size:  A pea.

Weight:  122

Symptoms:  
I still have cramping.  I know it's normal and that things are just stretching and expanding so I'm trying not to freak out.

      My insomnia got better over the weekend.  I was still up a lot at night, but was able to fall back asleep.  And then last night it was back. 
      I have had mild nausea.  It hasn't been to bad though.  My sea-bands really help.
     My boobs are sensitive, but not painful.



Maternity Clothes:  Nope

Sleep:  I am up a lot at night

Cravings/Food Aversions:  Not really having any cravings.  Most things don't sound good to eat.

Belly Button: In

Gender:  Don't know yet. I don't want to find out.  Rob does.  I'm not sure what we will do.

Name:  Not sure.

Milestones:  Making it farther this pregnancy than in my others.

Looking forward to:  Not cramping anymore

What I miss:  Wondering if I'm going to see blood every time I go to the bathroom.

Appointments:  Thursday @2:45


I'm awesome at taking my pills now.  The only thing is occasionally I feel drunk when I take them.  Rob even asked me yesterday if I could take them after getting to work so that I wouldn't have to drive in case. 


6 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment