Thursday, January 24, 2013

More pregnant than I've ever been (4weeks 2 days)

Today is the most pregnant I've ever been!

Last night I had 2 beta related dreams.  In one my hcg dropped to 19 & the other it went up to 400.  On Monday it was at 32.  I was a wreck waiting to hear back.  I called at 1:45 because I hadn't heard; and they called me back shortly after.  It's at 110! That's a pretty good rise.  I'll take that!

There was a mix up at the lab yesterday and I almost did cry.  They (the check in desk) had the order for the progesterone draw which was supposed to happen today (Thursday).  What I needed was the hcg and they didn't have that.  I couldn't get a hold of my office (it was 4:40 at this point). Luckily the lab tech was able to somehow find a scanned copy of the first order that said the hcg needed to be checked after 48 hours.

I'm going to have progesterone checked this afternoon.

I really need to stop peeing on things.  I'm going to do a digital today just to show Rob and then a frer over the weekend and then I really need to stop.  I'll have him hide them from me.

My first appointment/ultrasound is in 2 weeks.  I doubt much will be visible.  I'll only be 6 weeks 2 days, but I don't care.

I told my sister yesterday.  Rob told her husband on Saturday and I'm sure she knew.  She called me yesterday and at one point said something along the lines of 'Have you been to the doctor/had any appointments lately?"  Totally a fishing statement.
Me: 'I know you know"
Her: "Know what?"
Me: "That I'm pregnant again"
Her: "Whaaat?"

I'm so relieved right now that the hcg levels looked good, but I'm still nervous. Thanks for all the encouragement!


1 comment:

  1. Grow baby grow! Sending lots of good (and calming) vibes! :)

    ReplyDelete