Monday, January 14, 2013

Managing My Money Week 2

I did good this week until Saturday & then it was downhill.  My online banking was down so I didn't know how much was in my account unless I went to the atm, and I was do lazy to do that, so I just didn't spend money until Saturday.

Day 8- Jan 6
$0

Day 9- Jan 7
$14 (Haircut)

Day 10-Jan 8
$0

Day 11- Jan 9
$0

Day 12- Jan 10
$0

Day 13- Jan 11
$0

Day 14- Jan 12
$56.25 (prescription for progesterone)
$25.51   (Shampoo, mouthwash, antibiotic cream, printer paper, file folders)
$55 at Sam's club (toilet paper, cheese, ground beef and tea)
$57.05 Aldi's (misc groceries)

Total: $207.81
Yikes!  I will do better next week.


3 comments:

  1. I am finding the groceries add up fast too! I think we will be living off our pantry food for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to do that, and I even meal plan to use up what we have. Problem is then I decide I want more options so I buy more stuff. I spend to much for 2 people.

      Delete
  2. yeah, I do that too, I am trying to reduce wasting food and things going bad before we eat them.

    ReplyDelete