Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm doing better than I thought.

Last night we went out to dinner and played trivia and I had a drink.  I came home and because I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and had a buzz I was sleeping by 9:30.  Rob had gone over to the neighbors after I went to sleep and woke up around 11:30 when he got home.  I was up until about 1, woke up at 2, and then slept until 7:30 and then back to bed until 9:30.   I am a poor sleeper usually and a 3 hour stretch without waking up is good for me so a 5 1/2 hour felt great.

My cramps have been moderate today, but I haven't been bleeding to badly.  Heavier than normal and heavier than last time, but not enough that I am worried.

Today I've done my best to keep busy so I don't have time to dwell on things.  I painted a room today in our house and pinned lots of crafts that I want to do and meal planned and just tried to stay busy.

Emotionally I'm doing so much better than I thought I would.  I'm still really bummed about it, but for me now that I know there has to be an issue, I just want to figure it out and do something about.  I am sure there has to be something going on.

Some of my bumps friends have suggested that it may be low progesterone and/or my lp (lutel phase) may be to short and B-6 may help. When I get into the doctor I'm going to talk to them about these things.  All of you bumpies have been so amazing and I am so appreciative of it.  It sucks not really having anyone that I know in real life to talk about it with, but I love that you ladies 'get' it.

Rob wants to try again, and while I do want to, I think that I need to take a cycle or so off.  At least for my mental sake.  I don't want to go through this a third time.  I guess it depends on when I can get into an ob/gyn and what they say about it though.




No comments:

Post a Comment