Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Positive Opk!!

Yesterday morning my line was the darkest it's been, (but not positive) and at lunch time it was so close that I wasn't sure, but I finally got a clear positive yesterday evening.  I tested this morning (15 hours later) and I got the darkest test line I think I've ever had.
So yeah for that!  I should have not been so whiny and all Debbie downer about the whole thing, because that feels a little silly to me now; I knew this might happen.  I've gotten +opk's between cycle days 16-19 in the past so getting +opk'a on days 22-23 isn't late much later.  While this doesn't mean I will ovulate this cycle, it still makes me happy!
Thanks for the encouragement lobo. :)

1 comment:

  1. bow chicka bow wow! get it girl! I knew it would happen! Now get to business! I want another BFP stat! :D

    (I'm always here for you!)

    ReplyDelete